Urgent Resources Needed

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vrfarrell

Finances and protection- Please ask God to richly provide

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless every member of my family and all my friends to have a real on going, ever growing personal relationship with You. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. May each of us come to know the only true and living God in a real way, fall in Love with You, respect, and honor You. Increase our faith and trust in You. Teach us the importance of knowing Your Word and knowing Your voice for ourselves. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Strengthen us and bless each of us with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word. Root and ground us in the true Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.

Deliver us all from evil. Deliver us from anything and everything that is not of You in our lives. Teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek the Kingdom of God daily. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts as we seek the Kingdom of God and delight ourselves in You. Bless my family and friends to walk in the integrity and character of Christ Jesus. Bless, Save, Deliver, Heal, and Protect us all. Step in each of our lives and perfect all things that concern You. God all that I have asked You to do for my family and friends in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. In Jesus name I pray.

Pass This Prayer on….by doing so you will cause many to pray for their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I have an urgent need for about $4,000 and I don’t know how it’s gonna happen. I am facing eviction and I’m scared. People always talk about the resources for post eviction but I am praying and hope for others to join with me in prayer that I won’t have to uproot my toddlers. If there are any...
Replies
Views
Urgent Prayer Prayer warriors, please pray disability don't cut off my check and please pray my doctor fill out the needed paperwork ASAP. I'm disabled, walk with rollator/walker and unable to work. Please pray they fill out the correct paperwork ASAP!!! Ijnipa
Replies
Views
Urgent prayer for a boy going to surgery for kidney problem. May God heal him and give His mercy and grace. If needed surgery still, to bless the doctor's hands. In Jesus name we petition.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus told the disciples to have the people sit down in groups on the green grass. So they sat down in groups of fifty or a hundred. Jesus took the five loaves and two fish, looked up toward heaven, and blessed them. Then, breaking the loaves into pieces, he kept giving the bread to the...
Replies
Views
I (Rosalia) pray that God, in His infinite wisdom and love, will open doors of abundance and provide me (Rosalia) and my husband with opportunities to increase our income and achieve financial freedom. May He guide us in running our business and lead us to the right strategies and opportunities...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom