Urgent Resources Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter vrfarrell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vrfarrell

Guest
Finances and protection- Please ask God to richly provide
 
Lord, provide for this person. Amen and Amen
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless every member of my family and all my friends to have a real on going, ever growing personal relationship with You. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. May each of us come to know the only true and living God in a real way, fall in Love with You, respect, and honor You. Increase our faith and trust in You. Teach us the importance of knowing Your Word and knowing Your voice for ourselves. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Strengthen us and bless each of us with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word. Root and ground us in the true Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.

Deliver us all from evil. Deliver us from anything and everything that is not of You in our lives. Teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek the Kingdom of God daily. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts as we seek the Kingdom of God and delight ourselves in You. Bless my family and friends to walk in the integrity and character of Christ Jesus. Bless, Save, Deliver, Heal, and Protect us all. Step in each of our lives and perfect all things that concern You. God all that I have asked You to do for my family and friends in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. In Jesus name I pray.

Pass This Prayer on…by doing so you will cause many to pray for their families.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
10
Views
263
Lord, please bless me with the resources to return to ###, rejoin my community, and provide for a wife and children. You've given me a life time of rejection and lack. Please, Lord. Free me from this suffocation. This slow death. I've waited so long for a wife and children. Please, Lord. I'm so...
Replies
15
Views
372
Heavenly Father grant me Holy Spirit wisdom to focus on the present and the wisdom to manage the resources You have given me. Help me to be a careful steward of my finances so I do not waste my earnings, and give me a steady hand and a calm mind so that I do not spill my provisions. Guard my...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,707
Messages
16,779,986
Members
648,252
Latest member
Foinran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom