Urgent Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
please pray that I shouldn't be removed from my job please pray urgently I want to stay at my job please they shouldn't make me resign
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Woke feeling ill. Please Jesus need To find urgent legal records so they can take this urgent case. Also healing on tooth implant that the right dentist fixes this and no retaliation and bottom molar pain issues as well near newer bridge. Also Newer car drifting as well had an alignment, but...
Replies
12
Views
141
I am asking for urgent prayers for my mom who is getting up in age and not feeling good praying for God to touch her body and bring healing and to keep her out of harms way. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
12
Views
197
🙏( again a urgently kind request from you ) Your Brother ### ( the father of mine ) he very urgently need your kind intercessory Prayers, who was hospitalized again Yesterday due to vomiting Blood again, also due to his very low blood pressure and less nutrition for his body. earlier time also...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom