Urgent prayers request for healing of my ###

Urgent prayers request for healing of my ulcer wound on my leg. I cannot afford to take leave from office. Please pray that the wound gets healed
Heavenly father, please place your healing hand upon ###. Please remove this wound and protect their employment. In Jesus’s name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please help all us us in the world we are crying, sad, stress, depressed, lonely please help us lonely don't let us down. Please help us Lord it seems like everyday is getting worse. God please help the sick and those who have cancer I hate cancer it's taking away our loved ones. Please help...
Replies
5
Views
251
My name is ###, the doctor referred me to take x-rays due to severe excruciating pains in my back. And the results revealed that I have osteoarthritis in the spine. But sickness is from the devil, I leave it at foot of the cross, and declare that by His stripes I'm healed. Victory is already...
Replies
8
Views
123
Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 🙏 My mother, ###, and I are new Christian believers living in ###. Sadly, my mother has suffered a stroke, and now her heart is also not functioning well. Her condition is very serious and critical. With all my heart, I believe that...
Replies
6
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom