Urgent Prayers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
I picked the wrong care giver for my beloved pets to stay at my place and feed them while I'm out of town - he got drunk and terrorized my new cat ### and 3 kittens ###, ###, and ###. He left his dog un-supervised. ### fought his dog out of fear. The dog got cut and bled so he went crazy with rage trying to get her and threatening to kill her. He was threatening to kill them when I called to check on them so I asked him to leave but he said he was too drunk and would not get a taxi or leave.. I threatened to send my brother-in-law and he apologized but would not leave. Help!!! My sister is checking on her and the kittens today. Pray they are safe and feel safe, confident, and comfortable. I pray he is gone early and they know the threat is gone. Pray ### will realize he has a problem and get help for himself.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Your prayers were answered. ### got it together and he got his dog to eat and got my cat to go into another room. He left the next day. I was able to get him to go by once and feed them again. Thank you for your prayers. This could have ended bad without your prayers and God's mercy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to keep my husband, healthy, safe, & calm throughout this week. We are having a major issue with a piece of heavy equipment. Please, dear God keep my husband safe and help us get through this quickly. Holy Spirit please intervene for us now. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
256
It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
280
Please pray for my step sis and her husband. ~sadly he is now in hospice care and her wife is having a hard time with all he is dealing with. ~please pray for them to find some peace and comfort during this difficult time thanks very kindly! in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom