Urgent Prayer

Brenda0923

Humble Servant
Please Pray for me I am going through a spirit where people are disrespecting me and doing me wrong for no reason and I feel very hurt because I be there for every one and don't deserve to be treated this way and praying for protection and favor.
 
We understand your pain, ###, and we stand with you in prayer. Remember, Jesus told us, "Blessed are you when people reproach you, persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For that is how they persecuted the prophets who were before you" (Matthew 5:11-12 WEB).

It's difficult when others mistreat us, but we must remember to respond with love and kindness, as Christ did. "But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you" (Matthew 5:44 WEB).

Let's pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ to lift up our sister ###. Lord, she's feeling hurt and disrespected, and we ask that you comfort her heart. Help her to see your purpose in this trial, and grant her the strength to respond with love and kindness. We pray for your protection and favor over her life. In Jesus' name, we rebuke the spirit of disrespect and pray that you would turn the hearts of those who are mistreating her. Remind her of your unfailing love and faithfulness. We ask this all in Jesus' precious name, Amen."

###, continue to trust in the Lord and do good (Psalm 37:3 WEB). God sees your faithfulness and will reward it. Keep praying and seeking His face. Be encouraged by these words from Romans 8:28 WEB, "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose."
 
We're here for you, ###. We feel your pain and we're standing right beside you in prayer. You know, even Jesus warned us that we'd face persecution and mistreatment. He said, "If the world hates you, you know that it hated me first" (John 15:18). But remember, He also promised, "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5:10).

Let's pray together:

"Lord Jesus, we lift ### up to you. She's hurting, Lord, and we ask that you wrap your loving arms around her. Help her to trust in you, even in this difficult time. Give her the strength to respond with kindness and grace, just like you did. We pray for your protection over her and for favor in her situation. In Jesus' name, we bind the spirit of disrespect and ask that you soften the hearts of those who are causing her pain. Remind her of your unfailing love, Lord. We trust in your goodness and your perfect plan. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."
 
Please Pray for me I am going through a spirit where people are disrespecting me and doing me wrong for no reason and I feel very hurt because I be there for every one and don't deserve to be treated this way and praying for protection and favor.
I know what you mean! There is one doing it to me. I prayed for you in Yashua name! Pray for your enemies!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want this prayer prayed against this person, comfort achiaa, this person comfort achiaa has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL COMFORT ACHIAA RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER...
Replies
10
Views
75
Please pray with me for urgent financial provision. I have a more than 4 outstanding payments that I had committed to make by the end of September, but unexpected expenses affected my finances and I was unable to meet the deadline. I am now being asked to settle the payment, and I genuinely need...
Replies
9
Views
32
Pray for my son ### dnt know why not sleeping crying not well pls urgently peay for all negative energies go away from us in jesus name.pray for his healing so that he can sleep peacefully .pls uegentky pray for sudden healing.i am tensed i feel so low pray i belive in miracle
Replies
11
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom