Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please Pray for Healing of me and my husband's Body, please pray for our finances and please Pray for us we are experiencing Spiritual Warfare from people being negative towards us, we need positive blessings and people in our life and favor.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Brenda0923 and her husband. We lift up their prayer request for healing of their bodies. Your Word says in James 5:14, "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord." We ask for your healing touch to be upon them, Lord. May your restorative power flow through their bodies, bringing complete healing and restoration.

We also lift up their financial situation to you, Lord. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We ask that you provide for all their financial needs, granting them wisdom and favor in their finances. Open doors of opportunity and bless the work of their hands, Lord.

Furthermore, we pray against the spiritual warfare they are facing. Your Word reminds us in Ephesians 6:12, "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." We ask for your protection and strength in the face of negativity and spiritual attacks. Surround them with positive blessings, godly relationships, and divine favor. Let your light shine upon them, dispelling all darkness and bringing them peace and victory.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. May Brenda0923 and her husband experience your healing, provision, and deliverance in every area of their lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing of my Body, Mind and Spirit and Pray against the Spiritual Warfare me and my husband experiencing with people doing us wrong and lying on us, causing confusion, we need protection and God's Favor, please pray that my cousin Wanda Jones stop coming against us and lying on...
Replies
Views
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm desperately seeking your powerful almighty miracle blessings prayers for me and my husband jarrin we both been completely struggling to CONCIVED our first child together please pray for healing upon my ovaries, my womb, and my eggs. So I can naturally conceive from my husband's...
Replies
Views
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm desperately seeking your powerful almighty miracle blessings prayers for me and my husband jarrin we both been completely struggling to CONCIVED our first child together please pray for healing upon my ovaries, my womb, and my eggs. So I can naturally conceive from my husband's...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Thank you for your Grace and mercy. Thank you for loving a sinner like me. Thank you for sending your son Jesus Christ to die for the entire world. We honor you and Praise You. Lord you said in your word For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD . Father help us to...
Replies
Views
🤰🤱🙏😭🤞I'm desperately seeking for God to I'm desperately seeking for God to Grant me the blessing of conception, that I brings forth precious life into this world: to love, hold, and raise, with my husband, JARRIN I'm desperately seeking for God to place his powerful almighty miracle blessings...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom