I am asking for prayer to be deliver from the spirit of witchcraft and demonic attacks. This has been an ongoing process. On behalf of my family, I am asking for prayer for them as well. I need true authentic prophets, pastors, and intercessors who will pray on my behalf for my breakthrough. By God’s grace and mercy, I am still here but I am overwhelmed. I know in my heart that this year is my break away point from the attacks on me by individuals doing the witchcraft. I need faithful people to believe God will do it for me. I am a believer serving God. I need someone to pray with me and not against me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
115
Please pray for me as I’m going through a very difficult period. Since my mother passed away, I’ve been dealing with family and financial difficulties, including concerns around rental income and the handling of accounts. At home, I’ve also been struggling under a lot of pressure, and I feel...
Replies
12
Views
119
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom