urgent prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter christy32
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christy32

Guest
please pray for ### and ### so we can be strong, ###'s father left us and he doesn't even call us. And pray for ###, ### is feeling sick and ### just need God to heal ###, it's like an urgent prayer that ### need ### don't know how this works. And ### want God to open ###'s baby's father's eyes and come home to ###, ### need a dad. ### just want ### to be healed.
 
###, you have made the right choice in turning to God. Know that He loves you very much and will never forsake you. My husband of ### years abandoned me and our ### children, so I know the pain that you are in. God also understands the pain you are in because so often, people that He loves reject Him.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for ###. Lord I pray for your peace, your love and your presence in her life. I pray for the father of their child, Lord, and I ask that you reveal your will to him. Please heal this couple, and may they know of your great love.
 
I am praying for you and your family, God is great, trust in him and you will see his glory and your spirit will find comfort.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, Please reign over this situation. Accomplish Your will and Your purposes in ###'s life. Restore this relationship in a way that honors You. Bring this man to repentance and submission to Jesus Christ. Heal ### and protect her daughter. In Jesus' name I ask this, Amen.
 
Father, I lift up ### and her daughter I ask that you touch them and let them know that you are with them. Please draw her husband/father back home and bring forgiveness and healing and restoration to that family IN Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, please be with ### and her daughter. Strengthen, heal, and provide support for them in this time of despair. Open the husband's eyes that he would see the folly of this path. Help them all to lean on you for their understanding and strength. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Lord please listen to ###'s cries. Please provide her with u'r comfort and hope. You exactly know her feelings right now..and u are well capable of assuring her of u'r great love. Please convict the heart of her husband and strengthen ### and her daughter. Help u'r peace, forgiveness and comfort reign in their hearts. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer for healing for my ### and her health.
Replies
10
Views
170
Please please pray for a job now..it's an urgent request.
Replies
9
Views
170
I'm dealing with a lot of stress, including an upcoming hearing in a civil court. This entire situation is causing me tears and anxiety. I need urgent prayer for a miracle as sitting here on my lounge, crying over the situation is doing nothing.
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom