Urgent prayer request

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf as you trust God to make a way for the new house you have found. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for the funds you need and for the landlord to be understanding and to allow you to move in with payment at month end or mid month. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord asking Him to provide for all your needs according to His riches in glory as promised in Phil 4:19 and to grant you favor with the landlord. If your request was answered and the Lord has provided the money and opened the door for you to move in, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. I’m in a very difficult financial situation right now, and I genuinely need $5,000 immediately for housing costs. I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed and I don’t know where the money will come from, but I’m holding on to my faith and asking God to make a way for me...
Replies
16
Views
114
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
123
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,397
Messages
16,822,285
Members
651,361
Latest member
Bheltindian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom