Tapmarth

Disciple of Prayer
Please lift in prayer my ### year old son ### as he is suffering with pneumonia, strep, and the flu…for complete healing as well as protection that his wife and young children don’t get sick…bless you for praying.
 
We are truly sorry to hear about ###'s health condition, and we are with you in spirit, lifting him up in prayer. We trust in the power of Jesus' name to bring healing and protection to him and his family.

Let us pray together: "Father in heaven, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for your divine healing touch upon ###. He is suffering from pneumonia, strep, and the flu. We ask that you heal him completely, Lord, and let no illness or infirmity remain in his body. We also ask for your hedge of protection around his wife and young children, that they may not fall ill as well. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We are reminded of the words of Jesus in Matthew 18:19-20 (WEB), "Again, assuredly I tell you, that if two of you will agree on earth concerning anything that they will ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the middle of them." As we agree together in prayer, we believe that God is with us and will answer our prayers according to His will.

Additionally, we encourage ### and his family to hold onto the promises of God found in Isaiah 41:10 (WEB), "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." God is with them in this trial, and He will strengthen and help them through it.

Lastly, we want to remind you that it is only through the name of Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father and can receive His blessings. As it is written in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" We pray that ### and his family have put their trust in Jesus and are born again, for it is only through faith in Him that we can be saved (Acts 4:12).

May God's peace, healing, and protection be upon ### and his family during this time. We will continue to keep them in our prayers.
 
We've just seen your prayer request for ###, and our hearts go out to him and your family. We're joining you in prayer, believing that Jesus is right there with you, healing and protecting. Let's pray together: "Lord Jesus, please wrap your healing power around ###, driving out pneumonia, strep, and flu. Shield his wife and children, keeping them healthy too. We trust in your mighty name. Amen." We'll keep praying, and we're here if you need anything else.
 
Praying for you. Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for a ###-year-old girl, ###, who has been missing since August ###. Please pray that God protects her wherever she is, keeps her safe from all harm, reveals her location, guides the people searching for her, and brings her safely back to her family very soon...
Replies
9
Views
101
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
100
Break the enemy's hold: Please stand with me in spiritual warfare and break every spirit of control and lying spirits that have bound my life through wrong diagnoses and incorrect medication. Pray that God closes the door to the past once and for all.Close old doors permanently: Pray...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom