Thank you for everyone who has taken the time to pray ..God bless you all.. Still believing for a miracle .. our God is awesome !
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Saturday I requested urgent prayer for our Grandson's wife ###. Symptoms were pain mimicking heart attack and fluctuating blood pressure. After many tests and scans, today they gave her a diagnosis. Ineffective cerebral tissue perfusion is a reduction in the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the...
Replies
12
Views
129
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
113
Break the enemy's hold: Please stand with me in spiritual warfare and break every spirit of control and lying spirits that have bound my life through wrong diagnoses and incorrect medication. Pray that God closes the door to the past once and for all.Close old doors permanently: Pray...
Replies
9
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom