Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends and prayer warriors, I’m asking you to please join me in praying for my dear friend, who is currently in ### after suffering two transient ischemic attacks (TIAs) while on vacation. She has been hospitalized and is unable to return home to ### until her doctors determine it is safe...
Replies
13
Views
216
GOD it's almost 4:00am in the morning. I am up worried that I will never see my granddaughter again. Her mom moved without telling my son and I where she was going. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray that one day we will be able to see my granddaughter again
Replies
12
Views
176
My daughter has just completed her first year of university. Last year, she was not accepted into the school she had hoped and dreamed of attending. As a result, she has been very unhappy throughout this past year. She has decided to take the transfer exam as another opportunity to pursue her...
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom