Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

personalprayer

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear brothers and sisters,

Kindly pray for me to get rid of from lust filled thoughts. Satan is bombarding lustful thoughts in me and I cannot concentrate in God and pray well. Please pray for me now.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy Spirit, please take ###'s thoughts, words and actions into your hands; for only you can stop these temptations from the devil. We as human beings are weak. So I lift up ### to you and implore you to touch his life today and heal him completely. I strongly believe in your love towards me and towards all mankind and also believe that as I speak you are working on ### and he is being healed. Thank you Holy Spirit for your spirit of mercy upon us. Holy be your name and the name of the Father and of the Son. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for sunday school children who struggle to focus, concentrate, memorize spritual lessons. Our God Almighty must burn all unwanted stuff that has overloaded the minds of our children through social media. Please pray that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ must grant wisdom in...
Replies
10
Views
135
Kindly pray for sunday school children who struggle to memorize spritual lessons. Our God Almighty must burn all unwanted stuff that has overloaded the minds of our children through social media. Please pray that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ must grant wisdom in abundance as mentioned in...
Replies
11
Views
171
Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom