URGENT prayer request (Please read)

Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
Hi, there’s someone named ### who has breast cancer and only has a few months left to live as she told me personally here. Please pray for her healing and Salvation if she’s not truly saved including salvation of those around ###.

Thank you so much.
May the Lord have mercy on her.
 
Am praying for salvation and healing. Looking at God's promises on salvation and the shedding of His precious blood for the healing. In His name! Amen!
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on ###'s behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all discomfort. I pray for her salvation along with those of her love ones, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Hi, there’s someone named ### who has breast cancer and only has a few months left to live as she told me personally here. Please pray for her healing and Salvation if she’s not truly saved including salvation of those around ###.

Thank you so much.
I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
Hi, there’s someone named ### who has breast cancer and only has a few months left to live as she told me personally here. Please pray for her healing and Salvation if she’s not truly saved including salvation of those around ###.

Thank you so much.
May do his miracles for ### and her family in the name of Jesus 🙏🏿
 
Hi, there’s someone named ### who has breast cancer and only has a few months left to live as she told me personally here. Please pray for her healing and Salvation if she’s not truly saved including salvation of those around ###.

Thank you so much.
Lord, We pray for ### who's been suffering from cancer. We come to you for your grace to help ### to heal. In Jesus mighty name we seek, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for some people who have been victims of dishonesty; may God grant them justice and peace. They paid for an order, but the sum was mistakaby credited to someone else's account (a person with the same name) who is keeping silent. These people do not know where to turn, as they cannot...
Replies
11
Views
50
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
446
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,863
Messages
16,815,923
Members
651,043
Latest member
Elmiyruntel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom