URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### ### HE IS MY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommaronk

Disciple of Prayer
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### ### IS MY ### ###..### ### ###'S ### JUST RECENTLY LEARNED HE HAS STAGE 4 CANCER.. PLEASE PUT HIM ON YOUR PRAYER CHAINS
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
191
I have an urgent prayer request for my friend ###. She was recently and shockingly diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. It has spread from her spine and throughout her body. Doctors are working on trying to discover the nature of the cancer and treatment. She is having radiation on the...
Replies
7
Views
228
I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom