URGENT PRAYER REQUEST..Dear prayer warriors, i requet your valuable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anujajojo

Servant of All
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST..

Dear prayer warriors, I request your valuable prayer for my husband ### regarding his job matter. My husband submitted no objection certificate from his present company to the HR and under secretary of ministry (government) via a good person named ###. All of you kindly pray for my husband to GET A CALL TOMORROW FROM HR OF MINISTRY TO JOIN THE MINISTRY AND TO SIGN THE CONTRACT LETTER AS CONSULTANT ENGINEER HAVING A SALARY OF ###BD ALONG WITH INCENTIVES, ALLOWANCES AND CIVILIAN POST, AND TO GET APPROVAL FROM THEM, FOR THE GLORY OF GOD. WE PROMISE OUR FATHER GOD THAT WE WILL GIVE TITHE FOR FLOURISHING GOD'S MINISTRIES, IF ARE GETTING THIS SALARY FOR HIS GLORY..THANK YOU FATHER FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS AND FOR PROVIDING US ACCORDING TO OUR REQUIREMENT. WE BELIEVE IN YOUR POWER..WE BELIEVE IN YOU ENTIRELY WE TRUST IN YOU O LORD...HELP US O FATHER...AMEN...
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

VERY VERY URGENT PRAYER REQUEST - Dear Prayer warriors, Please pray that Jesus Christ MUST bless our business abundantly. Jesus Christ must show mercy on us and give us more work and revenue. Jesus Christ Must bring in more computers, laptops, printers for service in our area to our shop. Please...
Replies
10
Views
484
Dear Prayer Warriors, Requesting your valuable prayers for -Us to reach abroad and to obtain permanent jobs. -to touch my child to speak fluently the native language &English. -for my ### to succeed in his business, and to heal him completely without medicines. -bless our family. All for the...
Replies
13
Views
345
Dear prayer warriors, I request you to pray for my father ###, he is suffering from weakness, fear, anxiety. Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant perfect healing in his body. Please pray that Jesus Christ must offer salvation, faith, divine grace, thirst for holiness. I firmly believe that...
Replies
12
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom