Urgent Prayer Needed. :((

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shooda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shooda

Guest
Dear Lord, i really don't know what to do now. I don't think i can still make it even if i go back to class again, we don't even have a single penny to support my studies. Im starting to get tired and sick of hoping that someday, everything will be smooth and okay with it. I always cry, feeling so helpless that i have to sacrifice every single day of going to school because i dont have anything left in my pocket for my fare and my food. I always wanted to work in a call center but i have this huge problem with my speech that i can't even say the letter S, and i always end up misleading the letter T. They were so strict with that Lord, i really wanna have a job right now to help my family to get though although i have problems with my health too. Please guide us, my heart is crying out to you Lord. I need a job right now, i really dont know what to do. Im so lost. :'-(
 
yes Lord I pray Lord enable her Lord to do the job. give her the ability and wisdom Lord for nothing is impossible to you you will make a way when it seems to be no way. I pray Lord for a miracle so that she would be accepted in the job in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
204
Please lift in prayer for my son’s beloved ### year old dachshund…”###” had emergency surgery yesterday (###) on his spine…it’s a very concerning situation right now per the medical staff…please pray for a miracle and also that the Lord would meet my son right where he’s at. Bless you for praying.
Replies
10
Views
112
Please pray that God will help my partner and I give my cat ### a subcutaneous fluid IV right now. Please pray that he guides our hands and helps keep ### calm and still while we do this. Please pray that she will not be in pain and that God will make this successful. Please pray that God will...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom