abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please please all pray lord I ask you please bless ### appointment at dentist on Wednesday please lord bless make the dentist please please give me ### new crowns I need in broken teeth now please without any delay very good price or free on NHS I pray I don't need extraction for tooth at too that fell out I pray I for ### new crown in it and all the white fillings I need now please without any delay in Jesus name bless restore transform my teeth smile lord restore all teeth I've lost please lord by your power go before me and please lord meet all my needs desires of my teeth herds now please without any delay in Jesus names
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My Lord bless our dental appointments heal our teeth soon and wisdom with the dentists that they accept ### and it all goes Well. We give You Praise Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
154
I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
96
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently remove make permanently dissappear please absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes puchetibg lumbs bumbs pot holes absolutely all every single traces surgery all every dark circles all under eye hollows all every single...
Replies
12
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom