Urgent please please all pray in Jesus name every single

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please please all pray in Jesus name every single things products I am looking for desire no matter what it is are all available to me right now made now abundantly produced now abundantly in all shops all places every whete now abundantly great prices and real blessing to me now always in Jesus name I will never ever struggle to find what I am looking for desire never again in Jesus name I declare abundant breakthroughs victory success prosperty with all things all people all situations all my prayers request desires abundantly right now without delay in declare every hurt every pain every sadness every sorrow every all lonleyNess deppression rejection all every dissappointments I have ever error had are all restored to me right now abundantly without delay in Jesus nane all the new very best ever new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire that meets fits all my needs desires is a real blessing to me that input on don't want take off that I look feel totally stunning with alot younger radiant brighter with new pump bottles great prices this make up on Jesus christhe name floods right now without delay every all make up brands all make up company's all every shop every store every shelf supermarket all primark stores right now abundantly without delay please please do this for me lord in Jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
112
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask.you please please lord completely totally heal heal absolutely every single part of me now please in jesus name I ask you please please lord renew restore my whole whole entire skin youth beauty apperance hair confidence faith figure in every...
Replies
12
Views
132
Lord please please make my solicitor please please take on my case no delay absolutely no frees no charges at all win win my case for me please no absolutely no delay get absolutely all all my money back for me absolutely no delay plus abundant abundant compensation alpt alpt more please please...
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom