Urgent please please all.prau lord please tou ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please please all.prau lord please tou h heal my eyes in every way now please stop them watering being dry permanently now please on Jesus' name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please tou h my whole entire face skin remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot hokes all puckering whire heads white spots marks scars pot holes red bits raised bits absolutely all oucjetibg...
Replies
9
Views
307
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, remove permanently, forever, absolutely all, every single lumbs, bumpy marks, scars, debts, pit holes under eyes, hollws, absolutely all, every lines, wrinkles, dark circles, brown spots, pigmentation marks, all...
Replies
6
Views
163
Lord please please please touch my whole entire face skin please I ask you please your words say ask and I will recieve please lord remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes hard bits raised hits kumby...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom