Urgent please all pray lord take away all itchyness

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray lord take away all itchyness burning every scalp problems from my scalp permantly now never return grant me please abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head abundantly now that I am astonished in Jesus namess
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please touch my whole face skin your words say ask and I will recieve I I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every singke marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single all every pot holes all...
Replies
9
Views
136
Lord thank you for the hair I do have please please please lord touch my whole entire hair now please please multiply multiply the whole entire hair on my whole entire head please please lord incredibly abundantly that there is absolutely no no gabs spaces at all in jesus name pleaee please lord...
Replies
7
Views
133
Lord please please remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks all every scars all every single dents all every single pot holes splits slits puckering absolutely all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all raised bits absolutely all puckering absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom