abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray lord I ask you pleaee pleaee restore all every teeth I've lost in every way rght now please without any delay please please lord bless new dentist ### to please please do the crisis bridges I desite on all 4 broken teeth I have now please without any delay bless her please lird to be truly truly amazing compassionate understanding towards me in every way bless me to get the crowns bridges paid on NHS ryght now please without any delay please heal transform please lird all my teeth gums in every way now please without any delay bless me please lord wuth the pure bright white straight level teeth I desire now without any delay paid on NHS in jesus name no more rejection no more dissappoitments please lord regarding my teeth in jesus name please lord meets all every one of my teeth needs desires now always please transform all my teeth now please without any delay in jesus christ namess
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
154
Lord please please bless my solicitor to please please take on my case and win win it in absolutely every way form with absolutely no fees no charges at all fet absolutely all my money back for me plus plus please lord abundant compensation alot alot alot more please lord than 50000for dr ### to...
Replies
11
Views
82
Lord please please please grant me me all the deepest deepest desires of my heart big huge tiny small now absolutely no delay always forevermore please in jesus name lord please please please lorr restore absolutely all all every single suffering pain sadness sorrow misery deppression anxity...
Replies
9
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom