Urgent please all pray I need these things now Lord

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray I need these things now Lord you say ask and a skin will receive Lord please do this for my speedily in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all particular things products items new best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles that is creamy dewy radiant brightening light reflecting best ever all these things floods right now abundantly without delay every all shops all places all shelves all stores all every make up brand company manufacturers all supermarkets all Primark stores now abundantly without delay that I can buy now in Jesus names.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please forgive me for all sins lord thank you you are the greatest healer of all thank you lord that your words day ask and I will receive I ask you lord please please touch my whole face skin under eyes absolutely every single part of me lord i ask you please by your power mercy...
Replies
7
Views
208
Lord please please forgive me for all things all absolutely all sins in Jesus Christ name thank you Lord that you are the greatest healer of all thank you Lord that your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please Lord with all my heart all that I am please please touch my whole...
Replies
8
Views
281
Lord please please bless me please with the total total very very best ever healing in absolutely every single way form part of me in Jesus name the total total very very best ever ever brand new skin in every way form in Jesus name the total very very best ever eye brows in Jesus name the total...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom