Urgent need for prayer that I do not end up unemployed. May the Lord

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Urgent need for prayer that I do not end up unemployed. May the Lord grant a miracle that for the finances of the business I work for and allow this business to prosper so it is not forced to close and no employees lose their jobs or health benefits.

I am struggling financialy, emotionally, and physically and am in urgent need of a miracle from the Lord to help me in these areas of need. May the Lord always keep me employed in a stable job with health insurance and an excellent salary which will allow me to completely support my family on my income without having to rely on anyone else for financial assistance. May the Lord please heal all my emotional and physical ailments so I can perform well on the job and maintain stable relationships with people. May the Lord provide urgently needed guidance to help me quickly find the right career which offers stable employment and an excellent salary using the talents God has given me.

thank you. jane

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom