URGENT: My daughter ### ### in the hospital.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
URGENT: My daughter ### ### in the hospital. She has been vomiting blood!! She was diagnosed ### yrs. ago with brain cancer & she survived. They have not found the cause for the vomiting..please, please pray for her..she is only ### yrs. old & she has a toddler son..
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that your loved one will be healed, strengthened and her health restored. May God uplift your loved one in his divine light and surround her with His awesome glory. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace is always with you and will see your daughter through this. In Jesus Name precious name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
321
Hello, I posted a prayer request a few days ago,about going to hospital and I am very happy it will work out.But I have to ask my boss,if I can go there,please pray for favor and that she thinks it is good that I go to hospital,thanks.
Replies
11
Views
165
Prayer for my daughter ### she is not feeling well. We have been to the hospital now and then but no change even when she takes medications.
Replies
12
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom