URGENT: I spent all last night trying to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
URGENT: I spent all last night trying to unclog my sink. No luck. ### and ### just went out to buy Drano. Please pray very hard that it works. This house is a mess. If I have to get maintenance in here, I will have to go without the use of the bathroom sink for a while because I won't let them in with the house looking like this. Please pray ### says nothing to anyone about the state of my apartment. Thank you.
 
O Glorious Trinity hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O loving and kind God Jesus Christ, my lord and my savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Pray With Us As We Pray For You:
God I ask in Jesus’ name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the perfect will of God.
Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed.
Bless me to prosper physically, spiritually, financially, emotionally, and mentally.
Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe.
Let the favor, peace, and protection of God rest upon me.
Lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak.
Bless me with a made up mind and the strength to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You God according to Your Word and Will for my life.
Bless me to grow in my knowledge of You and increase my love for You.
God do this for me today and for always.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer.
Amen.
I Love You Lord Jesus.

Protection Prayer: https:
https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/

Three Free Books:
https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17637-the-remarkable-soul-of-a-woman/
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God in heaven I spent all day with your love and grace and mercy, and spirit. I love you Jesus you are my father. I feel gifted in your love and mercy and spirit and feel if you will it I would love to teach people the truth not watered down I don't teach false teachings. So I won't lie...
Replies
5
Views
238
Since I had my accident I have been sleeping very badly and even not at all. I have realized that my mattress needs a replacement. A healthy person sleeps well even on an old mattress, but it seems I urgently need a new one. I contacted a shop for the same mattress I had before, because it was a...
Replies
7
Views
90
  • Locked
I spent all day in Housing Court today; it was exhaustive both emotionally and physically. Please please keep me in your prayers. My return date is ###,###. I have no idea where the money I need is coming from. I just know I cannot lose my home. Thank you everyone for your continued support.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom