Urgent I need these things now Lord please with all

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent I need these things now Lord please with all my heart flood all shops all make up company's with the very best ever new creamy dewy brighting light reflecting best ever new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices the input on don't want take off that I look feel my very best ever with alot younger brighter radiant with Lord please realise these products abundantly kowtow to all shops all make up company's that I can now buy best ever restore all every dissappoitments I have ever had in the past with the make up all things in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very very urgent lord please please remove absolutely all every bukgy bits raised bots dark circles hollows under my eyes from the roots please please make under both my eyes completely totally totally flat smooth grand new right now please by your power in Jesus Christ name please remove...
Replies
9
Views
339
Very very urgent please please all pray I need your prayers lord lord your words say ask ask and I will receive I stand stand lord OK your words lord I ask you please please remove permanently all every single all every bulgy bits all every raised bits all every dark circles hollows under my...
Replies
11
Views
333
Urgent Lord, I ask you please please make all all the new total total very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted mosturizers illuminating brinzers long lasting lip pencils long lasting eye brow pencils long lasting lip liners in all everh colours long lasting waterproof...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom