God, i trust You. There is none like You. Father You know exactly what my predicament is, You know exactly what i need, i come before YOu and i ask for Your forgiveness, i ask for YOur blessings, in Jesus Name, i pray for Your love and mercy, Amen
lord i commit their finances to you, be in charge of them and use them for your
purposes, may they be good stewards of all that You give them and walk
in total agreement as to how it is to be dispersed, i pray that they will learn
to live free of burdensome debt. show them how to increase their finances
and not decrease them unwisely. help us to remember that all we have belongs to You.
amen
Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Please continue to stand in agreement with me for my husband's salvation and full deliverance. He has backslidden into darkness and left me and my boys almost ### years ago. He is living his best life wasting money on women and wild parties. My boys and I are really struggling financially to...