URGENT Difficulties breathing, ### must go out and ### is affraid

Please pray that I will breathe in fully and that my stomach is fully relaxed. Some good prayer warriors have prayed for me, it's not any more critical still I want to fully breathe in and have no heaviness in my stomach or feeling that my stomach is in the throat. I must go out and I am afraid to experience again difficulties breathing and bloating in the street or in the shop and it's a terrifying embarrassing feeling. Also, it's very hot summer, please pray that I will feel cool air, not hot, and any inflammation in my stomach causing warmth feeling to be removed. Thank you!!!

I pray for your difficulties in Jesus in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will breathe in fully and that my stomach is fully relaxed. Some good prayer warriors have prayed for me; it's not any more critical, but I still want to fully breathe in and have no heaviness in my stomach or feeling that my stomach is in the throat. I must go out, and I am...
Replies
13
Views
148
Please its urgent. Pray against bloating and difficulties breathing. I must go to the market. I cannot breathe in fully, and please pray that I will completely relax, pray against gastritis (too much or too low acid), any irritation or inflammation in my stomach. I am anxious that I will not be...
Replies
5
Views
82
Please pray that I will easily breathe. It's like I have too much acid. I just woke up from sleep. It's 11:20 pm. Please pray against any tension in my digestive and breathing system. Anything in the way of my easy breathing be removed (air, acid, food...). I feel like something is in my stomach...
Replies
8
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,964
Messages
16,782,940
Members
648,519
Latest member
Dhomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom