Upset

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I didn’t work for 20 months, I prayed to God to bless me with a job and then out of nowhere I was offered one after hundreds and/or over a thousand applications. I worked at this new job for two weeks and then stopped getting rostered on. It’s like God blessed me then just took it away like it...
Replies
12
Views
381
Please pray for me. I'm really upset about a lot of things right now. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
157
Certain family members took over the family business and have totally disregarded us Jesus help us with the finances to pursue this further soon please, amen
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom