Update on brother ### ### he is communicating God

Bay2016

Humble Prayer Warrior
Update on brother ### ### he is communicating God is going to heal him I believe that
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, Thank you again for your support and prayers. I wanted to recap my request and share a small update for those who may have missed the original message. I asked for urgent prayer for my mother, who recently traveled with my brother to Korea. My brother has very severe...
Replies
6
Views
278
Hi everyone, I’m posting this again as the Host Admin suggested, just to share an update and ask for continued prayer. I’m still going through a tough time after everything. I’ve been struggling a lot emotionally and honestly, I find myself crying quite often, which isn’t like me. I’ve been...
Replies
11
Views
321
They didn't do biopsy. Too big a risk for bleeding & tumor is so big, they will have to take kidney regardless. Surgery is scheduled for Monday (###). His hemoglobin is low. Still slight traces of blood in urine, but it is better. Have him on fluid restriction to get his sodium levels up. Heart...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom