UPDATE FRIENDS. LOOKS LIKE ### MEDICINE IS WORKING . ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
UPDATE FRIENDS. LOOKS LIKE EMERALDS MEDICINE IS WORKING. KEEP ON PRAYING. SHE IS A SWEET BABY. A TREAT FROM OUR FATHER. YOU HAVE PETS RIGHT, IT FEELS GOOD TO LOVE THEM RIGHT.. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME PRAY..

HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

YOUR FRIEND ###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! So much chaos in the world. I’m so saddened about the little baby that was shot and killed in New York. I’m sad about the downed pilots today in Iran. I’m sad about the war in Iran, etc. etc. even so,, Lord Jesus. In the summer of 2022, my wife left me...
Replies
10
Views
272
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me. I keep coming back here because I believe in prayer. The last few days the weather has been challenging here in ###. It was -31°F and then last night we got like five or 6 inches of snow. So, it’s been a...
Replies
9
Views
346
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have prayed for me, thank you! It’s hard to believe it’s Friday. I’ve lost track of time. I’m so exhausted! Background: Three years ago, my family and I were living and working in Alaska. My job was complete and I made preparations for our...
Replies
7
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom