Update And Need Of Prayer ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orlando
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orlando

Guest
First off thanks for those who prayed for my lady last week. She won her case and everything is ok with her. Right now I'm in need of prayer real bad. I'm going through a financial struggle right now and it's really tearing me apart and it's getting to the point where I'm stressing out. On top of all that, I got a citation for fleeing an accident which I didn't mean to do it may be a huge fee for it. Please pray that I get out of this and be free from everything. I just can't take this anymore. I'm really tired of this struggle.
 
Dear God our Father, I pray for ### that he may overcome the struggle that he is experiencing right now, with Your grace and blessing may he find upliftment in all aspects of his life, AMEN.
 
Praise the lord ,,don't worry, cast all your burdens on my God and He will resolve all your problems. I am praying for all your needs and soon God will bless you... take care
 
Dear Lord, please turn to see ### with his troubles. Please send Your hand and intervene on his problems. Please let him see the way out door that he can manage all payments miraculously, as You are faithfully on hand to him. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, hear ###'s cry. Rescue him, bless him, elevate him, restore him, encourage him, liberate him, sustain him, in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Redeemed… I am the LORD… I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we continue to grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Finally some good news on the situation regarding family/sibling harassment… The local Office of Aging was here to do an assessment on mom & verified that this sibling who’s been harassing me, cannot legally evict me nor dictate how to manage my personal space. They also can’t simply say to...
Replies
9
Views
78
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
144
And the saga of harassment between my sibling, Mom and I continues.... This weekend we received emails from them asking for information so that they could work out a budget. They're claiming the Lord told them to do this. But I'm not so sure. Today (Monday), he called and made more demands...
Replies
13
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom