Update...###, 20 Y/o W/serious Head Injury Last Month, Found Bleeding On The Brain Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praying4Peace

Humble Prayer Warrior
Update...###, 20 y/o with serious head injury last month, found bleeding on the brain yesterday. In speaking with my daughter tonight, his clinical depression is even more evident. He has asked to be sent to behavioral health, but was denied. He is considering going AWOL, which is NOT in his usual character. This is a young man whose intent is/was to remain in the armed services till retirement...he loves what he does. I think he was already dysthymic as he has only been home once in the past year. But the head injury is aggravated his mood and mental clarity. Please pray for a FULL recovery for this young man. That the Lord rescue him in the manner He sees fit. May the Holy Spirit guide her in her choice of words, in her ability to console him. Please pray that those in charge, get him the assistance that he needs. Give them discernment.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praying Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions." Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."

Psalm 34:17-18 "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

Psalm 143:7-8 "Answer me quickly, O Lord! My spirit fails! Hide not your face from me, lest I be like those who go down to the pit. Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."

Psalm 3:3 "But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head."

Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."

Psalm 40:1-3 "To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord."

Philippians 1:9-10 "And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,..."

Proverbs 2:1-5 "My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God." May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom