Unusual Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hi, please pray that my internet stops blocking sites I need for my work.

I am disabled and can do very little in life, and today my internet has started really being awkward and I cannot contact the provider. I can't do much, and it is upsetting me, it is blocking basic sites that I use for everyday work, and demanding passwords to see if I am over 18. I do not have the passwords. I am over 18.

I do not use any immoral or bad sites, it is even blocking YouTube and Twitter, and it has never done that until today. It sounds like a small thing but I am disabled and have no-one to help me, and cannot afford much.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No request is too small if it concerns one of His children, I pray all the internet problems are solved in the mighty name of Jesus!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been blessed by Yahweh with good fashion sense, good ability to do my hair and makeup and and I also have a love for doing art and music. I would like to use these talents to benefit The Gospel and lead other people to Jesus. Please pray for me that I am able to do so BTW I am a woman so no...
Replies
7
Views
177
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
165
Hi, I have a meeting schedule on ### and ### and i don't want to attend the meeting. Please pray to God to cancel the meeting or postpone it to next week. Please pray for me …. I am in stress and cannot handle the meeting
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom