Unspoken requests... have a happy holiday!Amen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Blessings to great health and prosperity upon my life and yours praying for everyone that needs it in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
397
Hello happy holidays please pray for me I left a very dangerous man and he still stalking me I need to relocate with my special need sons my daughter very I'd like to relocate to assist her and start fresh. please pray I get a loan I have bad credit so I always get denied this time it's life...
Replies
8
Views
345
Praise: So many prayer requests have been answered. Prayer to get to go on cruise if it's God's will. Prayer my kid can come. Prayer the passports are easy to get. Prayer for a vacation with family where rejuvenation and rest happen. Prayer I spend wisely on the shopping trip and he gives me...
Replies
5
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom