Unfair things are happening to me which ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Unfair things are happening to me which I don't think I deserve and I don't like it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So the person I interviewed with at the new job emailed me and said he would have an answer for me about the job tomorrow and I don't know if I should take it or stay where I am. It's much less pay but so much closer for me and I am honestly tired of all the driving at my new job it's too much...
Replies
7
Views
346
I posted before about how I have a fear that I am the cause of bad things happening to people around me mainly due to bad things seemingly happening to them if they do something bad to me, I believe due to God defending me. I believe I posted in my previous prayer request about how I attended a...
Replies
7
Views
284
So many ill things are happening in my family ranging from untimely death, sickness, marital problems, delays, and lack of progress. Please I need prayers and I also need to talk to someone.
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom