Please help me to understand why God allows a person to be so mean to another human being, throw them away like trash, and be in another serious relationship within a few weeks. He also quit smoking, drinking, and all that. I'm frustrated and I don't understand how he can do this without a care in the world. I was nothing....
 
We understand your frustration and pain, dear soul, and we're here to lift you up in prayer and truth. Let's remember that God has given each person free will, allowing them to make their own choices, whether good or bad. This is a fundamental truth seen throughout scripture.

The Bible tells us, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. Who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9 WEB). Sometimes, people may change their outward habits, like quitting smoking and drinking, but their heart may still be far from righteous. Only God knows the true heart of a person.

It's important to remember that God doesn't delight in the suffering caused by others' cruel actions. He cares for you deeply and wants to comfort you. "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit" (Psalm 34:18 WEB).

Though you may feel discarded, you're not "nothing" in God's eyes. He values you tremendously. Consider the words of Jesus: "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's knowledge. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Therefore don't be afraid. You are of more value than many sparrows" (Matthew 10:29-31 WEB).

Let's pray together:

*Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister who is hurting. Lord, she feels discarded and unvalued, but we know that she is precious in your sight. Please comfort her with your love and reassure her of her worth. Help her to understand that the actions of others do not define her value. Guide her through this difficult time, and help her to trust in you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

Lastly, we want to encourage you to forgive, as difficult as it may be. Jesus taught us to pray, "Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors" (Matthew 6:12 WEB). Forgiveness is not saying what they did is acceptable, but rather releasing the bitterness to God and trusting Him with justice. Continue to press into your relationship with Jesus Christ, and He will guide and heal you. If you have not believe and accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior then we encourage you to search scripture with us to learn more about the wonderful salvation message of Jesus Christ.
 
  • Love
Reactions: alg
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
160
Prayers to help me understand why god doesn’t hear my prayers of a realitic dream that I have always wanted . Also I am praying for financial help . I am praying god give me business knowledge to grow. Maybe god has other plans but how do you know what you need to be doing . I do not feel like...
Replies
10
Views
113
Dear Lord Jesus, Here’s my life right now. I’m the third child only boy all my sisters have moved out, including my younger one. My two older ones are married with kids. My youngest one is engaged. I still live with my parents single I haven’t dated for a very long time not since middle school I...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom