Understanding my calling and gift

Peithokles

Prayer Partner
Lord I come to you as your child needing guidance. Help me to understand your will about life and what I need to do and how. Protect my partner, my children and my parents including my siblings. We are fighting forces we don't understand but we know you won't forget us and allow what is not your will to happen. Forces of darkness have no place in our home and our lives. As we prepare to plN to build our home, give us strength, wisdom and guide us. Open all that the enemy has closed and stolen and bring it back to us. Let our enemies forget about us as we don't need them nor evil plans. Be with us now and forever and make our plans to come to pass. Amen
 
Father I ask for strong protection, deliverance, healing, guidance and your blessings for ###, ### and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in Jesus’ name, thank You for my calling, gifts, profession, opportunities, and the people You allow me to serve. Sustain me and grant me excellence in all I do. Give me wisdom, discipline, integrity, compassion, and strength to serve faithfully. **“Whatever you do, work at it with all...
Replies
6
Views
116
Hey guys❤️ i hope all is good with your walk in Christ. I have trouble with finding my purpose and my call i would like prayers if possible for me to discern what is best and what is the will of the Lord❤️ also, for my health to be better since i am severely affected by OCD. I am praying a lot...
Replies
7
Views
136
Dear God, I come to you with a heart full of uncertainty and fear. I pray that you help me overcome the self-doubt that has been holding me back—my worries about my age, my accent, and my abilities. I constantly question if I am good enough, and the weight of these doubts overwhelms me. I’m...
Replies
10
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom