Understanding And Peace In My Heart.

  • Thread starter Thread starter selali
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

selali

Guest
I want you to pray for me so that my parents can get money to send me to the university and also for God's guidance throughout my life.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Dear Lord, if this is according to Your will, let him have a further study in the university, therefore, please bless the financial provision to finance the study. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Beyond Understanding 18 Jun 2026 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. - Isaiah 55:8-9 Devotional: Saint Augustine had this to say about our understanding of God: "Since it is God we are speaking of, you do not understand it. If you could...
Replies
7
Views
127
Please pray in Jesus' name that I may understand the recent dream God gave me, which may be a very specific answer to my prayers.
Replies
10
Views
137
Please pray in Jesus' name that I may understand the recent dream God gave me, which may be a very specific answer to my prayers.
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom