Under Attack, Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostlamb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sincere and heartfelt "Thank you" to all of you who have prayed with me and continue to pray! All praise to God that I KNOW that no weapn formed against me shall prosper. I claim victory through the mighty blood of Jesus and proclaim anything forged against me that is not of God ineffective and useless. I have prayed a hedge of protection around myself and my family and I fully trust God's word!

I am thankful for the fellowship I have found here and I pray that God uses me to bring comfort and prayer to someone else.

Committed to walking with Him!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. We are facing family attacks, financial struggles, overwhelming stress, and severe physical pain. I cannot afford the treatment I need, and I feel exhausted and close to my breaking point. I keep praying, trusting Jesus, and staying in His Word, but it feels like we...
Replies
10
Views
162
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
126
Pray for the protection of my marriage. Under attack by witchcraft and other forces of the enemy. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. We are covered by the Blood of Jesus. Mercy and forgiveness and all open doors or access or agreement of the enemy be revoked in Jesus name. God is our...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom