Unable to sleep.. not feeling sleepy. Trying ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer warrior's, I'm not able to sleep at the moment now. Almost it's so much time now still I can't sleep. Don't know what has happened. Not feeling sleepy. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow. Some important work to do. I've to sleep right now but unable to sleep. Pray for me to fall...
Replies
10
Views
130
Trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Just tired want to have good sleep tonight but not able to sleep not feeling sleepy. Mind is awake and thoughts coming in my mind. Thought of sleeping early but not feeling sleepy. 😔 Pray for ### so that ### fall asleep now. To have good sleep. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
227
Prayer warrior's. I need prayer request for me as I'm not able to sleep at moment now. Trying to fall asleep but unable to sleep. I'm doubt it's due to coffee effect which I had drank in coffee restaurant. Coffee doesn't let sleep. I forgot that. If I had remembered that then I wouldn't had...
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom