U S A Pray, Lord I Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, breathe mightily on ### now. I pray You start a mighty prayer wave in her heartland, ### and spread across our nation. God, I ask You bring wisdom, clarity instead of chaos. In Jesus Name, I ask hardened hearts melt and eyes open to the only One Who can resolve problems with His peace. Our struggles are not against flesh & blood..Holy Spirit, open eyes to the true enemy, a spiritual battle against satan. God, what he meant for evil, You turn to Good. Jesus, knock loudly on ### hearts. Humble us, turn us, forgive the ### for turning so far from You. Lord, heal our land. In Jesus name, amen - "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives" Genesis 50:20
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray and ask you to keep everything in my life the same until August 2028. No changes in my manager, no changes in my job responsibilities, no added programs or duties. Keep us safe. I fear not as you are with us always. I give this to you Lord.
Replies
12
Views
194
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes went smoothly and students have no...
Replies
10
Views
208
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom