Turn The Tide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am at a very low point. Please pray that God will intervene and turn the tide and lift me up...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father please watch over this person. Fill them with Your loving and hopeful Spirit. Help them to feel your overwhelming and unconditional love.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I pray that my daughter's situation will turn for the better regarding her friends, outings and boyfriend situation. Jesus you know very well what's on her life and the desires in her heart. If it is your will, turn the tables for her in this area. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
133
A.I. bots will eventually turn on humanity to steal, kill, and destroy! The Lord Jesus Christ spoke the following, " The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and and to destroy," John 10:10a. Even the A.I. bots on here will fulfill that agenda of their father. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
126
Our del has been turned off due to past due bill. Please intercede that funds come today before nightfall to restore the service there are ### g children in the home and we need $### right away. I petition this with gratitude in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom