Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father above I thank you for blessing my parents to make it back home for thanksgiving and I'm thankful for all the blessings and the life you've blessed me, I pray to you also to protect me and keep me safe from serious pain and trouble without pain and trouble itself, I pray to you to be in the hearts of me and ### as I have faith in you to not let her uncle get between us, I pray to you to take away flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad habits without pain and trouble, I pray to you to bless me with the job I applied for that is the job I've been praying for, I pray to you to bless me with getting back into martial arts without pain and trouble at the same time I pray to you to bless me with correcting all the evil, bad and sin I've ever said, done and thought in my life without pain and trouble at the same time I pray to you to bless me with earning the second chances I've been praying to earn, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray in the name of Jesus About/for 5 things I'm asking for prayer for/about And Also please pray that I have an accomplishing day And get Alot of my task Done without Interruption or loss of Energy and focus In Jesus name Thank You God Bless
Replies
10
Views
149
LIFE IN I HAVE A MIRACLE TODAYYYYYY 5 TH WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY LIFE I GET GIFTED OR FIND ONE IN DECENT FRESH N CLEAN CONDITION GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT AND I PACK UP JUST THE BASICS FOR ME AND MY 2 CATS I DONT FOCUS ON ANY NEGATIVE I JUST GET US PACKED UP TOGETHER AND GO...
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom