Trying to go on a short trip ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, A praying bake to you at after my seasonal soup position ends. I can work for the remainder of the year until I complete a year when that’s over I want to me being move back temporarily my whole department just for a little bit then I wanna start on maybe work at another short...
Replies
9
Views
70
There is an important event coming up in May that my family is saving up for. It is my graduation from college and it is in another state. My parents really want to make the trip up so I can walk in my graduation although I can take or leave doing so because it doesn't matter to me either way...
Replies
7
Views
158
My ### is going to have a baby in November. His girlfriend's fault is having a baby shower for her and I want to have one too but really funny know how to plan it and my family doesn't seem like they want to help plan it, my grandson's father's girlfriend wants to have one too. I don't really...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom