Try Give ### Chance Go Back Together Forever!

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaron80
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aaron80

Guest
please pray for my ex-girlfriend ### ### to open her heart to giving our relationship another chance. we have been breakup for 7 months ago now and have had no contact (her trying to save my feelings and not give me false hope). we were together for over 7 months and I cannot imagine myself with anyone else. please pray for her believe in her... heart that we can make it, because we can. Her name is ### ### and I am ###. Please pray for both of us, I believe in my heart that we are meant to be together and the lord tells me not to give up on us. thank you
 
Lord, I come to you especially for dear ###. Father, your son is telling you that he is desperate to be with the lady he loves. You understand his agony. I imagine her must be in turmoil too, Lord. Whatever separated them at first, resolve it totally, God, and if there is this much love between them then, in your love, reconcile them as one. Give them an unbreakable bond, Father. A love that increases every day. Then soon after, let them be both husband and wife, and make them good for each other—let them want for nothing more. I pray peace and reconciliation over this couple. Fix their sore hearts and heal their emotions and fight all their battles for them, God. Amen.
 
I Pray that God will reveal His Plan that He has for everyone of His Children. Amen
 
John 3:17 - For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

L
  • Locked
Please pray that ### and ### get back together. Today was a very traumatic day in ###'s life and ### broke up on this day. ### pray that if ### are meant to be please Lord and everyone please pray that ### get back together for good and never break up again. If ### are not meant to be then ###...
Replies
5
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom