Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom, integrity, and financial stewardship at my workplace. Pray that the owner would make sound business decisions and, if it is God's will, stop offering excessive comps, free cocktails, free meals, discounts, and other practices that cause unnecessary financial loss. Pray...
Replies
9
Views
168
I'm asking for continued prayers for my family and for my workman's comp case to clear. I'm also asking for prayers for patients and trust in the Lord. I am a true believer. Sometimes I am doubtful of his power and grace. Please pray for me. I ask all this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
389
Dear God, I pray today because you are always there for me and everyone, but I feel the weight. Jesus said we can speak plainly and honestly to you. There are many things in my life right now causing me distress, pain, anxiety, and grief, and I am losing the courage to hope. You know those...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom