True To My Heart

Brittney95

Humble Prayer Partner
Just praying that ### will have it in his heart to get back in touch with me. There are somethings that I need to get off my chest with him and I just want to know where we stand once and for all from him directly. I do ask for God's will to be done, and I hope that God hears me and understands that in order for me to move forward whether it be with or without him this conversation has to take place. I would at least like to restore our friendship if nothing else. Thanks, ###.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Not feeling peace in heart. Some thing worry. Frustration. Not mood to do anything. Do pray for me pls. Not to worry so much. Just stay cool n peace. N remind me that I'm not alone. God is with me
Replies
11
Views
52
There was a period of a few weeks where I was experiencing lots of rage at elders who were using harsh love to push me into freedom etc, regardless, I resorted to thoughts and speech that hurt them, I'm trying to fully understand and take ownership for my part, because God says we are to bless...
Replies
12
Views
129
Mutta auttavan saan kokeakseni: The Lord From Golgata Has Gone With The My Mother!
Replies
11
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom